I love all the possibilities that come with a new year.
This year I will:
* Take a leap without triple checking that there’s a safety net. Who cares if it all doesn’t go to plan?
* Do something huge that I’ve been wanting to tackle for years. Exciting times ahead!
* Not diet! It’s taken me so long to figure out that it just doesn’t work.
* Look for the simple pleasures, and drink in every detail.
This year I won’t:
* Worry about what all the cool kids are doing, and try to keep up.
* Stress about routines going out the window. Sometimes it’s just gotta flow.
* Expect more of myself than I know is humanly possible.
* Pass up opportunities because I don’t think I’m ready. I AM READY!
I’m sounding very definite about all this, but let’s just see what 2014 brings. I do know one thing for sure though, this year, my 50th (oh my goodness!!!), I will try my best not to waste a minute. Yes, I will certainly have times when I’m not at all productive, but I’m just going to call that my time to re-energize.
Big hopes and dreams here, and I can’t wait to get it all rolling!